About Me

My photo
...over-educated and under-experienced, or so they say...

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Apologies

I'm working really hard to be consistent about writing at least three times a week.  And I was on fire tonight when I was driving home from work.  I had this entire political rant in my head that I was going to sit down and write out, but then I came home with my daughter and we ate food and played music together and my emotions shifted into something soft and beautiful and I completely lost what I was going to say.  I did try to write it, but it came out all wrong and it's almost eleven and I do need to sleep so I'm not a complete zombie tomorrow (praying the stupid sandman doesn't haunt me tonight)

So... I apologize for this lame excuse for a blog post, but... I had to put something up to at least keep in the practice of things.  (because it's so easy to fall out of practice)

I will say this: SOPA is really on my nerves and I have something to say about that, and the presidential race and debates are a sure fire target for my wrath so... Just bear with me.  The rage is coming.

Thank you all for continuing to read.  I have more subscribers than usual, which is awesome.  I will be back with a vengeance, this I promise.

~ Pandora

No comments:

Post a Comment